Belgium is Design: Apply for Milan Design Week!
Belgium is Design is a project which aims to put Belgian designers, manufacturers and producers in the spotlight in foreign markets. We’ve decided to let our Belgian designers shine in film for Milan Design Week 2021!
The current situation shouldn’t dampen enthusiasm for supporting the design sector and promoting it internationally. It’s in this climate of health, socio-economic, and climate crises that Alexandre Humbert and Giovanna Massoni plan to tell the story of Belgian design as part of a “converging element” at the Fuorisalone in Milan.
Your talent and know-how highlighted in film
In addition to a digital broadcast via all of the channels available at Design Week in Milan, you will also enjoy visibility via the production of a film. It will be provided to embassies and organisations that promote Belgian culture around the world, as well as to upcoming professional design events planned through 2022, including the Design Film Festival.
- Interested? Submit your application through Friday, 15 January at midnight at email@example.com
- your CV or website
- an explanatory text about the general approach of the designer/collective/design studio
- two items (or a collection)
- a description of the function or process of each item in A4 format
- the signed participation agreement
Items also include: projects, research, products, prototypes, self-production, services, strategies and initiatives.
- Independent designer or company with fewer than 20 employees > €200, excluding VAT
- Company with more than 20 employees > €400, excluding VAT
The fees include:
- film production
- the set up to present your film at the Fuorisalone at Milan Design Week 2021 (scenography, logistics)
- promotion of the film with a professional audience and B2B prospecting
- media relations (an international media agency and a social media manager)
Digital broadcasting will be provided if the event can’t be held in person.
Questions? Contact Anaïs, Christian or Giorgia!
Anaïs LambertInternational Development MAD
M. +32 (0) 475 37 26 80
T. +32 (0) 2 880 85 62
Christian OosterlinckProject Manager Promotion & Events Flanders DC
T: 02 227 60 firstname.lastname@example.org
Giorgia MoreroProject Manager Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode
T: 02 421 87 email@example.com
Belgium is Design: Apply for Milan Design Week!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: MAD (hub.brussels), Flanders DC & WBDM
Active as a designer? Imagine your degree for the Belgium Is Design promo film, which will be screened during the prestigious Milan Design Week 2021.
Specialty & Fine Food Fair: the place to be for the Brussels food sectorFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Exhibit your made in Brussels delicacies on our stand
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Belgian economic mission to the United StatesFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, Belgian Foreign Trade Agency, AWEX, FIT, FPS Foreign Affairs
Strengthen your partnerships with the United States during our multi-sectoral Belgian economic mission under the presidency of H.R.H. Princess Astrid.