The OpenSoon 2020 Call for Projects is open!
Do you have an innovative and sustainable retail project for Brussels? The 2020 edition of the OpenSoon Call for Projects has been launched! The Brussels-Capital Region is granting coaching and financial support of up to €15,000.
OpenSoon’s objective is to promote the opening of new, original, quality shops that implement sustainable practices and generate momentum in the Brussels-Capital Region’s shopping districts.
Due to the special circumstances surrounding this edition, shops open since 01/01/2020 can also participate in the call for projects this year.
Innovative and sustainable retail projects
The Call for Projects has the following objectives:
- Strengthen retail in Brussels by fostering the introduction of new, solid concepts to the market
- Support and assist shops which choose innovative and socially and environmentally exemplary economic models
- Offer financial support to the leaders of high-quality, innovative projects, as well as consulting and strategic and operational support
- Help provide future shop owners in the Brussels-Capital Region with assistance
- Pave the way, as of today, for an ambitious retail environment which is customer-oriented and resolutely focused on the future
- Help meet city dwellers’ expectations with a new retail offering
Financial support and coaching
The winners of the OpenSoon grant will receive:
- Assistance from hub.brussels consisting of:
- a coaching phase to develop the best possible project and position it commercially
- a consulting phase to find the best location to set up your future business.
- Financial support from the Brussels-Capital Region: a €10,000 allowance for the winners and €15,000 if the project shows outstanding sustainability.
Do you want to apply for the OpenSoon Call for Projects?
Find out more about the eligibility conditions, rules and steps to take below! Your file must be sent at the latest by 17/08/2020.
The application files will be reviewed by a multidisciplinary Advisory Committee.