Call for Social Economy projects
Are you a business developing a social activity in Brussels or do you intend to do so? The Region would like to support you with your project! How you could benefit: financial support of up to EUR 80,000…
Today, social entrepreneurship that aims to reconcile economic activity with social equality is an economic model in its own right.
The Brussels-Capital Region is committed to putting the transition at the centre of its economic strategy and is progressively directing all of its economic support tools towards a social and democratic entrepreneurship, among others.
By means, in particular, of calls for meaningful projects.
The selection will be made by a jury and on the basis of the projects that best meet the criteria, until the available budget is used up.
The selection criteria are as follows:
- Meeting a social need / the needs of the Brussels inhabitants and the Region
- Integration of an activity producing goods and/or services
- A high degree of management autonomy in both strategy and day-to-day management
- Participatory management (management bodies, cooperatives, etc.).
- Exemplarity / transferability of the project
- Sustainability of the project / Potential for economic value creation
- Employment / employability of people and/or maintenance of activities
Are you adapting this economy model into your business model?
Any questions? Contact us!
Candice FrancescatoCOOPCITY Coördinator bij hub.brussels
Tel: 0497 38 48 42