25 free coaching sessions tailored to your needs
Do you have a retail business or operate a hospitality establishment? Are you suffering because of the crisis? Are you looking for simple solutions to implement to increase your visibility, reduce your costs and adapt your concept to the current context? We’re offering twenty tailored speed coaching sessions which fully meet your needs. Do an assessment of your business!
Your sector was one of the most affected by the COVID-19 crisis. The needs arising from this crisis are urgent and multiple: how can they be met as quickly as possible?
Get the right tools in an hour with speed coaching
The purpose of speed coaching? To provide you with easy-to-use tools that are ready to use. In just 60 minutes! To ensure that the coaching is effective, it has to be suited to both your business and your current situation. That’s why our Retail team has developed an express assessment form to get a precise idea of your needs and direct you to the best coaching sessions for you.
7 key themes
Coaching calls for tender were carried out to meet your most urgent needs. Here are the seven themes selected and the related speed coaching sessions:
- Analyse your financial strength: analyse the financial structure of your company with our experts to ensure that you have sufficient self-financing capacity.
- Determine your fixed costs: assess your fixed costs with our experts to track all superfluous expenses in your costs and optimise your performance.
- Assess your profitability: ensure that your pricing will enable you to reach your profit goals.
- Update your menu: adapt your menu with our experts to provide your customers with a simplified menu, in line with their new needs.
- Diversify your offer: work with our experts to identify the complementary products you already have on your menu or in your cooler to increase your average customer bill.
- Adapt your prices: work with our experts to determine if your pricing will enable you to earn a profit, given your food costs and fixed expenses.
- Update your organisation :step back to reinvent your business and rethink your organisation with the help and advice of our experts.
- Launch your click & collect: implement a click and collect strategy to save shipping costs and stay close to your customers.
- Launch your online platform: find the platform best suited to your needs and the tools needed to implement it quickly.
- Manage your online platform: with our experts, identify the e-commerce solution that works best for you and the budget you should allocate to it.
- Improve your online platform: conduct an audit of your online platform with our experts to identify the aspects that need to be reworked to optimise it.
- Stand out online:position yourself vis-à-vis the competition online by implementing a multi-channel approach with the help of our experts.
- Communicate with the print media: work with our experts to decide which media you should focus on and how to approach them to talk about your business.
- Get to know your customers better: define your target with our experts to better understand who to target and how to focus your communication efforts.
- Maintain your relationship with your customers online: create a communication plan with our experts to track your social network contacts and increase proximity with your customers.
- Attract new customers online: use social networks to attract new customers with the help of our communication experts.
- Develop your online community: transfer your customer relations online and create loyalty for your brand with the help of our experts!
5. Retail design
- Create an eye-catching display window: rework your shop window in light of the crisis to increase the visibility of your brand and products thanks to retail design.
- Improve your lighting: adapt the lighting in your retail outlet based on your customers and products thanks to the advice of our retail design experts.
6. Economic transition
- Make your retail business more sustainable: make it quickly and easily by selecting certain suppliers and with practices to limit food waste and the use of bags and excess packaging
- Make your horeca more sustainable: Several elements of your horeca offer can be adapted quickly and easily to change the situation: respect of the seasons, waste reduction, home made offer… Adapt your offer to your values.
- Communicate about your ecological transition: Your business or horeca is already well established in Brussels and you have decided to make one or more products/services sustainable. Learn how to make this transition shine to your target audience and to new customers.
Redirect your customer focus in 60 minutes: work with our coaches to develop a strategic plan to attract new clients and re-enchant your existing clientele, offline and online.
Transform your concept in 60 minutes: this coaching will allow you to review/transform your concept and validate your idea, its feasibility and potential profitability with a coach.
Three coaching sessions selected within 24 hours
Once your assessment has been sent, our team will come back to you within 24 hours*. After a chat over the phone, they will suggest three coaching options to suit your needs. We will then send you three links so you can contact your coach(es) directly.