Are you an entrepreneur in the fashion sector? Come with us to Los Angeles and San Francisco from 13 to 17 May: we’re joining MAD and Flanders DC to organise a Fashion business trip to the West coast!
Following the success of our fashion business trip to New York in May 2018, we’re setting our sights on Beverly Hills, West-Hollywood, Venice Beach, Newport and Silverlake in 2019, giving you an opportunity to showcase your collections. Products ready? Export strategy prepared? Let’s go!
Once you arrive, you will benefit from the presence of our Economic and Commercial Attaché and spend four days nurturing special contacts: as well as meeting local agents and potential buyers, you will be in contact with local press agencies.
We are organising a programme of personalised one-to-one B2B meetings and workshops that shine a light on how to approach various local distribution channels as well as press and media agencies.
To share your talent across the Atlantic, apply via the MAD site by 15 February!
Attention: spaces are limited to 10 companies. These will be selected by our colleague in the US, on the basis of your profile.
Your company profile
– whether it is Brussels or Flanders-based, it must be active in the Brussels-Capital region;
– must be active in the ready to wear, accessory or couture sectors;
– must have been registered as a company for at least 1 year;
– must have at least three collections, of which one must be complete and ready to share with the world;
– must have a presence in an individual or multi-label showroom abroad;
– must have the capacity to export, from a financial, HR and operational point of view;
– must have a clear view of the target market;
– must know its target audience for B2B meetings;
– must have marketing materials;
– must have, or have had, points of sale abroad, or sell online.
– you are already in contact with us;
– you have an export strategy or plan for the next 3 to 5 years;
– you work with a press agent;
– you have 3 years of proven experience in international business relations.
February-March: preparation for the trip, including a group workshop and one-to-one interviews with a commercial agent in Belgium, in order to ascertain your positioning and business strategy on the ground.
May 13-16: Los Angeles: West-Hollywood, Beverly Hills, La Brea, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, DTLA, Silverlake, Newport and Orange County.
17 May: San Francisco.
-Accommodation and travel costs are at the expense of the participant.
Attention: you must book an internal flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco on the Thursday evening!
Make sure to check out the financial incentives available to exporters!
-Travel document: Passport + ESTA or VISA
-Once we have received confirmation of your attendance, we will send you a business information sheet to help you plan your personal meeting schedule.
Any questions ? Contact Elke and Sophie !
Tél : +32 2.880.85.62 ou +32 4126.96.36.199
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Area Manager zone NAFTA
Tél : +32 2.800.40.86
Mail : email@example.com
You can also contact our Economic and Commercial Attaché in San Francisco and Los Angeles :
Tel: +1 415.291.01.30