Are you a scale-up or SME with international goals? Then join us at the Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie in Brussels on 14th May for a breakfast seminar entitled “Strategic Partnerships and Internationalisation”, organised by the DALDEWOLD business law firm.
Did you know that SMEs and scale-ups that undergo internationalisation have a higher performance rate? By taking advantage of new markets, they increase their sales, build alliances so that they can move some of their activity into the more competitive regions and obtain capital more easily in order to develop.
You can expand internationally too, even with limited resources! But in order to do so, it is essential that you develop an appropriate strategy… That is why we can put you in contact with experts who can guide you.
Network with high-calibre advisors and maximise your potential
How can you identify a good partnership? How can you tackle a new market? What types of financial aid are you entitled to?
Lawyers from the DALDEWOLD firm as well as a representative from the Mercanti e Associati practice will answer your questions by way of various collaboration models (distribution, Joint-Venture and technological transfer), all the while considering the specificities of different geographical areas. Particular attention will be paid to Africa, China and several EU member states.
Register via the online form before 10th May. Participation is free and the seminar will be carried out in English.
On Tuesday 14th May from 8:30am until 11:30am, in Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie, avenue Louise 91-93, 1050 Brussels
- Introduction: internationalisation / contractual partnerships / overall view by Patrick VAN LEYNSEELE, DALDEWOLF, lawyer in Brussels and New York
- Direct foreign investments (joint ventures) – example based on the OHADA corporate law in Africa by Patrick DE WOLF, DALDEWOLF, lawyer in Brussels and lecturer at UCLouvain and Laetitia DE SMET, Daldewolf, lawyer in Brussels.
- Distribution (agency/franchise/distribution…) – example based on Italian law by Dominique BOGAERT, DALDEWOLF, lawyer in Brussels and Anna PAPACCHINI, Mercanti e Associati, lawyer in Milan
- Technological licences (patents and expertise) – basic principles based on Chinese law by Valentin de le COURT, DALDEWOLF, lawyer in Brussels
- Cross-border data transfers (personal and non-personal data) by Sari DEPREEUW, DALDEWOLF, lawyer in Brussels and professor at the Saint Louis Brussels University
The programme will end with a networking session with cocktails.
Any questions? Please contact Victor!
Area Manager East Asia
Tél. : +32 2 800 40 11
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org