The acceleration programme for environmental entrepreneurship and circular economy for start-ups greenlab.brussels is launching its 8th edition. Do you have an entrepreneurial project with a sustainable dimension and would like to benefit from personalised support for a period of 6 months? Sign up now!
Financed by the Brussels-Capital region, it aims to stimulate the development of green entrepreneurship at regional level en to give all future Brussels entrepreneurs the tools needed to create their company.
Over a 6-month period, around 15 teams of 2-5 people with complementary and varied profiles are supported in the creation of their future start-up.
Coaching, workshops and field work
The cycle provides collective sessions, workshops, personalised coaching and access to a panel of specialised experts. The particularity of the programme is that it includes a sustainable and circular dimension in the business model and throughout the preparation of the business project.
The programme is organised as follows :
A step of exploration and meetings between the candidates
- Am I an entrepreneur?
- Associate and collaborate
A working step on the market opportunity
- Identify the market opportunity
- Integrating the circular economy principles and the notion of resilience
- Developing your innovative business model
- Designing your solution
A field-testing phase
- Achieving the first sales
- Testing your product / service
- Validating your solution
A financing phase
- Drafting a financial plan
- Speaking with investors
During the programme, you will be required to draft a business plan and to present your project during a final pitch session.
4 good reasons to get involved with greenlab.brussels
- Reduce the risks by testing your project
- Prepare a convincing business plan for investors and other sources of funding
- Acquire lasting entrepreneurial skills
- Be part of a unique network of entrepreneurs and coaches in the environmental and circular sectors
If you project stands out, you can benefit from:
The greenlab.brussels award
- Three months rent in the GreenBizz incubator
- An exclusive place for pitching your project to the Be Angels business angels network
- Customised support during your first year from greentech.brussels and external consultants
Triodos Sustainable Impact Award
€2,500 offered by Banque Triodos to launch
Interested? Register before 28 november 2018!